Payment is required for all transactions involving the purchase or sale of goods or services by machines. The peaq network enables machines to pay and be paid in a secure and autonomous way.
1) Payment for goods and services is made possible by the payment function of the machines. 2) Receive payment for goods and services provided.
The current Version 1 is designed to focus only on transactions between a consumer and a service provider in the network.
An example implementation of peaq pay can be found here. It facilitates:
- The creation of the multisig wallet where the consumer of the service deposits a certain amount required for a service.
- Funding multisig wallet using sender’s existing wallet on the network.
- Approving refund and spent transactions after a completed charging session.
- Multisig Pallet installed on the network.
Docs & Usage
On this current MVP, three API methods were exposed;
create_multisig_wallet(signatories: Vec<String>, threshold: u16) -> Result<String, Error>
fund_multisig_wallet(ws_url: String, address: String, amount: u128, seed: String ) -> Option<ChainError>
approve_transaction(params: ApproveTransactionParams) -> Option<ChainError>
- Support a stable means of payment with as many local currencies as possible (starting with stable tokens in USD and EURO as primary focus).
- Support traditional payment methods such as credit cards or bank accounts.
- Support consumers & providers to on & offramp their peaq tokens.
For source files please refer to : https://github.com/peaqnetwork/peaq-pay#peaq-pay