Substrate & Polkadot
- Polkadot network - Polkadot is an open-source layer-0 protocol and multichain network laying the foundation for the future of Web3. It provides interconnectivity and interoperability between blockchains by enabling independent chains to securely exchange messages and perform transactions with each other without requiring a trusted third party.
- Kusama network - Kusama is a scalable network of specialized blockchains built using Substrate and nearly the same codebase as Polkadot. The network is an experimental development environment for teams who want to move fast and innovate on Kusama, or prepare for deployment on Polkadot.
- Polkadot.js - A browser-based vault for management of your account keys among all the Polkadot and Kusama parachains, as well as test networks.
- Substrate.dev - Substrate is the most powerful framework for quickly building customized, future-proof blockchains, and also the backbone of the Polkadot ecosystem.
EVM & Ethereum
- Solidity Docs - Solidity is the main smart contract programming language supported by Ethereum and Moonbeam. The Solidity docs site is very comprehensive.
- Remix - Web-based IDE for Solidity smart contract development
- Truffle - Development tools for Solidity, including debugging, testing, and automated deployment.
- Hardhat - Another development tool for Solidity, including debugging, testing, and automated deployment.
Did this page help you?